Due to the circumstances surrounding COVID-19, the Virginia Department of Health (VDH) has made some recommendations regarding travel.
Here’s what you need to know before travel to or within the state of Virginia:
- Effective Dec. 13, 2020, a modified “stay-at-home-order” requires residents and visitors to remain indoors between the hours of 12:00 a.m. and 5:00 a.m. This does not apply to essential travel, such as receiving medical attention.
- Gatherings are limited to 10 people and masks are required outdoors when social distancing isn’t possible.
- VDH urges travelers to stay at home if you’re at a higher risk of serious COVID-19, if you will be visiting someone at a higher risk of COVID-19, if you have symptoms of COVID-19, or have been exposed to someone with the virus in the past 14 days.
- Consider getting tested for COVID-19 prior to and after your trip, practice safe social distancing, and wear your mask in public settings and around others.
Our Safety Pledge
For our hotel and staff:
- We follow CDC guidance for cleaning & disinfecting.
- Wear masks or face covers.
- Wash Hands frequently and have hand sanitizer stations available throughout the hotel.
- Follow Social distancing & capacity guidelines.
- Conduct regular health screenings of employees.
For our Guests:
- Wash hands and use sanitizer often.
- Follow social distancing guidelines.
- Wear masks or face coverings when around others.
- Stay at home if you feel sick or are showing symptoms.
- Avoid direct contact with staff & other guests.